This new category is for collecting links to and discussions about web-based documentation. Please feel free to post any web-based documentation sites that you find interesting. Critique is fine, as long as it’s done in a constructive way of course.
Every post should contain at least a site name, a URL, and names of the language or languages addressed by the site.
Some questions to think about:
- What works? What doesn’t?
- How do you feel about the design?
- Do you have any observations about the usability of the site?
- Does it work on phones or other devices?
- Does it seem active to you?
I hope we can use this category to share our thoughts about what makes web-based documentation sites really explore, promote, and honor languages. Maybe we could even start to extract some semblance of a “guideline” for projects who are taking on the task of creating web-based documentation?